CORSAIR FAR PART 103 KIT
BUILD YOUR OWN CORSAIR!
The FAA Part 103 kit version is now available. You can build in stages with partial kits or go all in with full kit. And you have the choice of prefabricated components, the ultimate time-saver. The choice is yours, depending on your technical abilities and the time you can afford.
- The critical carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) parts are prefabricated in all kits.
- The tubular frame of the fuselage is delivered with all structural work completed and heat tempered to equalize stress.
- The US kit version is FAR part 103 eligible.
- Many engine options are available.
The kits contain a detailed builder manual with many pictures and professional drawings with step-by-step instructions.
Depending on customer demand, we will offer a hands-on training course to help you get started with your Corsair build.
US PART 103 VERSION
RUDDER & STARTER KIT
HORIZONTAL TAILPLANE KIT
FULL KIT INCLUDING ALL ABOVE
FIREWALL FORWARD KIT
Request individual quote (501) 228-7777
Includes Verner Scarlett 3V or other approved engine, engine mount, exhaust, oil tank, cowling, baffling, propeller, spinner, hardware
When purchased with Firewall Forward Kit.
Primary structure fully assembled—spars, torsion box, ribs and rib flanges completely bonded and laminated. Control linkage fittings installed. Tempered at 80ºC.
COMPLETED CONTROL SURFACES
Horizontal tailplane and flaperons fully assembled and tempered.
AVIONICS, ELECTRICS, BATTERY KIT
Request individual quote (501) 228-7777
Oratex600 including fabric, glue and brushes.
GRS GALAXY RESCUE SYSTEM
Including all cables, structure & hardware.
* Your Corsair kit will be produced in Germany, so pricing is in Euros. Call us for up-to-date Euro:USD exchange rates and how to lock in your price with a deposit. Shipping costs are in addition.
Call 1 (501) 228-7777
Rigging/De-rigging & Transport
Request a quote (501) 228-7777
Affordable hangar space is not everywhere available but with the transport and mounting system especially developed for the Corsair, rigging and de-rigging is not that complicated.
For your trip to the airport we offer a trailer customized for the Corsair and already equipped with the necessary rigging and de-rigging devices.
GET ADOBE READER TO VIEW 3D MODELS OF THE KITS DESCRIBED BELOW.
Rudder & Starter Kit
- Licence to build 1 Corsair
- Detailed, illustrated construction manual in German or English
- Drawing set with many 1:1 scale prints (to allow quick assembly directly on top of drawings)
- Test and training material
[Download 3D Rudder Model] Adobe Reader required to view.
This kit contains a detailed builder’s manual with many pictures and professional full-scale drawings with step-by-step instructions.
All parts shown in the 3D-model are included. Additionally, the required resin, microballoon, cotton fibers, carbon fibers (to laminate the ribs to the spar) and the consumables (brushes, mixing cups, etc.) are included. The assembly is done on a 1:1 scale drawing delivered with the kit.
Horizontal Tailplane Kit
- All CFRP structure parts
- All fittings and bushes
[Download 3D Tailplane Model] Adobe Reader required to view.
All parts shown in the 3D-model are included in the kit.
The ribs are CNC-milled to fit without any rework.
ll fittings and hardware are included. The required resin, microballon, cotton fibers, carbon fibers (for laminating the elevator ribs to the elevator spar) and the required consumables are included.
- CFRP spars
- CFRP sandwich torsion box
- CNC milled ribs
- Wing tips
- Wing panels
- Reinforcement for step area
- All structure parts for flaperons including fittings
- Control linkage fittings
[Download 3D Wing Model] Adobe Reader required to view.
All parts shown in the 3D-model (and several more) are included in the kit. Additionally, all needed hardware, resin, microballoon, cotton fibers, carbon plies (for laminating the ribs to the spars), and the consumables (brushes, mixing cups, etc.) are included.
- Carbon tube space frame fully assembled and tempered
- Fuselage shells
- Fuel tank
- All contour struts
- All brackets, bushes and fairings
[Download 3D Fuselage Model] Adobe Reader required to view.
All parts shown in the 3D-model (and many more) are included in the kit.
All critical joints are finished:
– Fuselage tube structure completely bonded and laminated
– Wing Attachment Frames laminated to the tube structure
– Safety cell bonded and laminated with carbon-kevlar hybrid fabric to the tube structure
The ribs, floor panels, turtledeck, etc. are precisely CNC milled to final contour.
Additionally, all needed hardware, resin, microballoon, cotton fibers, carbon plies (for laminating the VTP ribs to the spars), and the consumables (brushes, mixing cups, etc.) are included.
- Landing Gear: MLG struts, wheels, dampers, brakes, complete tail wheel, all hardware
- Controls: all parts of the flight controls, pushrods and control cables assembled and ready for installation
- Avionics/Electrics: GFRP panel without cutouts, electrical harness (aircraft grade wiring), switches, automatic circuit breakers
- Canopy: canopy frame, CNC milled polycarbonate glass, sliding mechanism, seal
- Seat including mechanism
JOIN A SQUADRON
SportairUSA is the distributor of CORSAIRs in the U.S.
Call us at (501) 228-7777
8222 Remount Road
No. Little Rock, AR 72118
Located at KORK No. Little Rock Municipal Airport
The company has provided sales, production and repair services for over 20 years, is an FAA certificated repair station & stocks over $300,000 in parts for our customer’s aircraft.
• Aircraft Sales and Service
• Avionics Sales and Testing
• FAA Part 145 Repair Station
• FAA Airworthiness
• Master Avionics Installation
• Certified Maintenance